This is so me. I don't know who's happier, Nate or myself. BTW, we'd love to hear your name suggestions.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Through the 1st trimester !!!
Posted by Ashley and Nate at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The work will wait while you show a child the rainbow but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work."
This is so me. I don't know who's happier, Nate or myself. BTW, we'd love to hear your name suggestions.
Posted by Ashley and Nate at 7:34 AM
3 comments:
when are you due?
Ashley!!! I am new to this blogging thing so I hope this works. That is so great that you are having another little one!!! Now boy or girl? Well congrats and I hope we can keep in touch this way!
Congrats on the little one on the way!! So Exciting. Hope all is going well. Love your blog. Love, Natalie Nelson
Post a Comment